- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 15 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
GOP 2012: Romney Wins Nevada, Candidates Eye Tuesday Races
It’s another Election Night victory for Mitt Romney, this time in Nevada. But Romney and his fellow candidates have little time to revel or sulk in the results, as three more states head to the polls on Tuesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from Summerlin, NV:
Romney kept his victory speech here short, sweet but pointed, like a laser on President Obama.
(Romney) “Four years ago, candidate Obama came to Nevada promising to help. But after he was elected, his help was telling people to skip coming here for conventions and meetings.”
Romney told the large, raucous crowd that if they want a President to give them benefits and handouts, he’s not their guy.
(Romney) “I want you to remember why it was you or your ancestors, who sacrificed to come to America and to overcome the challenges of life in a new country, why they came here. It was not for a free ticket. It was for freedom.”
Sunday, Romney has no events scheduled, but then the candidates refocus. Tuesday, Minnesota and Colorado hold caucuses and Missouri holds a primary.
At Red Rock Casino in Summerlin, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.