- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 12 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Radioactive Tissue Holders Pulled from Bed, Bath & Beyond
Bed, Bath & Beyond stores taking a certain tissue holder with less than glowing reviews off their shelves.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso has details on the radioactive product:
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission says metal tissue holders contaminated with low levels of radioactive material, called man-made Cobalt-60, may have been distributed to Bed, Bath & Beyond stores in more than 20 states.
The NRC says there’s no threat to human health, but suggests avoiding unnecessary radiation exposure.
A spokesman says someone keeping one of the boxes in the bathroom and spending about a half-hour a day near it for a year would get the equivalent of a couple of chest X-rays.
The Dual Ridge Metal boutique tissue holder’s been pulled from shelves, and the company’s asking customers to return any purchased tissue holders.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio