- DOJ Report Alleges Racial Bias In Ferguson PolicePosted 3 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 4 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Gary Johnson Seeks The Libertarian Nomination For President
Gary Johnson is no longer running for President as a Republican.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington DC:
The two-term New Mexico Governor has been a non-factor in the GOP primary contest, so he’ll now seek the Libertarian nomination for President. Making the announcement, Johnson complains the Republican primary process is not fair and open. Describing himself as a fiscal conservative who wants to cut federal spending by more than 40%, Johnson’s platform also calls for the legalization of marijuana and same-sex marriage.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
Listen to Gary Johnson’s remarks HERE: