- Hustle & Heart: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Accelerates To Atlanta Motor SpeedwayPosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Addresses ISIS and Ukraine CrisisPosted 15 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Gary Johnson Seeks The Libertarian Nomination For President
Gary Johnson is no longer running for President as a Republican.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington DC:
The two-term New Mexico Governor has been a non-factor in the GOP primary contest, so he’ll now seek the Libertarian nomination for President. Making the announcement, Johnson complains the Republican primary process is not fair and open. Describing himself as a fiscal conservative who wants to cut federal spending by more than 40%, Johnson’s platform also calls for the legalization of marijuana and same-sex marriage.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
Listen to Gary Johnson’s remarks HERE: