- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 2 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 9 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gary Johnson Seeks The Libertarian Nomination For President
Gary Johnson is no longer running for President as a Republican.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington DC:
The two-term New Mexico Governor has been a non-factor in the GOP primary contest, so he’ll now seek the Libertarian nomination for President. Making the announcement, Johnson complains the Republican primary process is not fair and open. Describing himself as a fiscal conservative who wants to cut federal spending by more than 40%, Johnson’s platform also calls for the legalization of marijuana and same-sex marriage.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
Listen to Gary Johnson’s remarks HERE: