- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Gary Johnson Seeks The Libertarian Nomination For President
Gary Johnson is no longer running for President as a Republican.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington DC:
The two-term New Mexico Governor has been a non-factor in the GOP primary contest, so he’ll now seek the Libertarian nomination for President. Making the announcement, Johnson complains the Republican primary process is not fair and open. Describing himself as a fiscal conservative who wants to cut federal spending by more than 40%, Johnson’s platform also calls for the legalization of marijuana and same-sex marriage.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
Listen to Gary Johnson’s remarks HERE: