- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 16 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
One Step Closer: Senate Ready to Debate Patriot Act Extension
The Senate votes to avoid a filibuster, opening debate in a procedural vote on an extension of the Patriot Act.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington…
Before the vote, the merits of the extension were a matter up for debate.
Montana Democrat Jon Tester says he’s a “no” vote…
Iowa Republican Senator Charles Grassley says he wants to see these provisions made permanent…
But in the end…
Amendments will be voted on in the coming days.