- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 56 mins ago
- Hired! Jobs In The Jewelry IndustryPosted 1 hour ago
- Border Disorder: TX Gov. Perry Sending National Guard Troops To Border [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Federal Appeals Court Delivers Blow To ObamacarePosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: What Lurks In What You Eat?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
The Shaved Muppet
If you any ideas, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org for our future endeavors.
Here was my ABSOLUTE favorite comment by one of the blogosphere’s best – Stephen Green over at www.VodkaPundit.com. Green was drunkblogging for Pajamas Media…
6:49pm First martini down. Going to run upstairs to pour a second one before things get started. Seasoned political pros claim that Steve has already watched too many debates.
6:51pm FNC found some kid wearing a tie in the spin room, and handed him a microphone. He’s doing everything but spittakes to seem Daily Show-worthy. Is this what it’s come to already?
6:54pm The kid’s name is, apparently, “Griff.” I’m pretty sure he’s a shaved Muppet.
I later contacted Green and thanked him for the compliment – because for a guy in his late 30s with two kids, you have a heightened appreciation for comments like “kid” and “shaved muppet.”
(Note: Please DO NOT write me in search of the Fountain of Youth. I am not at liberty to reveal its location.)