- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
The Shaved Muppet
If you any ideas, please send them to email@example.com for our future endeavors.
Here was my ABSOLUTE favorite comment by one of the blogosphere’s best – Stephen Green over at www.VodkaPundit.com. Green was drunkblogging for Pajamas Media…
6:49pm First martini down. Going to run upstairs to pour a second one before things get started. Seasoned political pros claim that Steve has already watched too many debates.
6:51pm FNC found some kid wearing a tie in the spin room, and handed him a microphone. He’s doing everything but spittakes to seem Daily Show-worthy. Is this what it’s come to already?
6:54pm The kid’s name is, apparently, “Griff.” I’m pretty sure he’s a shaved Muppet.
I later contacted Green and thanked him for the compliment – because for a guy in his late 30s with two kids, you have a heightened appreciation for comments like “kid” and “shaved muppet.”
(Note: Please DO NOT write me in search of the Fountain of Youth. I am not at liberty to reveal its location.)