- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?
President Obama visited North Carolina this week and in doing so put Democratic Senator Kay Hagan in a difficult situation. FOX News Channel’s Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron explains. Plus, Georgia has been a solid red state over the last ten years, but recent polls show voters may be starting to feel blue. And, primary voters go to the polls in four states. We have the results.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power