- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 4 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 12 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?
President Obama visited North Carolina this week and in doing so put Democratic Senator Kay Hagan in a difficult situation. FOX News Channel’s Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron explains. Plus, Georgia has been a solid red state over the last ten years, but recent polls show voters may be starting to feel blue. And, primary voters go to the polls in four states. We have the results.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power