- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?
President Obama visited North Carolina this week and in doing so put Democratic Senator Kay Hagan in a difficult situation. FOX News Channel’s Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron explains. Plus, Georgia has been a solid red state over the last ten years, but recent polls show voters may be starting to feel blue. And, primary voters go to the polls in four states. We have the results.
Join FOX News Radio’s Jason Bonewald with this edition of The Balance of Power