- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 10 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 10 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Ferguson Police Release Details In Michael Brown Shooting
Police in Ferguson, Missouri release the name of the of the officer involved in the shooting death of 18-year old Michael Brown.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher reports:
Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson here finally announcing that it was Officer Darren Wilson who was involved in the killing of unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown. The name was not immediately released because of death threats.
Describing last week’s shooting, Chief Thomas Jackson says…
(Jackson) “Dispatch gave a description of robbery suspect over radio. A different officer arrived at store where the strong-arm robbery occurred.”
Jackson says they were looking for a suspect on foot when Wilson encountered Brown and there was an altercation. Brown was shot multiple times.
In Ferguson, Jessica Golloher, FOX News Radio.
A press conference was held Friday afternoon in Ferguson by Missouri State Highway Patrol. LISTEN to FOX News Radio’s special coverage:
WATCH for more on this story: