- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Ferguson Police Release Details In Michael Brown Shooting
Police in Ferguson, Missouri release the name of the of the officer involved in the shooting death of 18-year old Michael Brown.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher reports:
Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson here finally announcing that it was Officer Darren Wilson who was involved in the killing of unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown. The name was not immediately released because of death threats.
Describing last week’s shooting, Chief Thomas Jackson says…
(Jackson) “Dispatch gave a description of robbery suspect over radio. A different officer arrived at store where the strong-arm robbery occurred.”
Jackson says they were looking for a suspect on foot when Wilson encountered Brown and there was an altercation. Brown was shot multiple times.
In Ferguson, Jessica Golloher, FOX News Radio.
A press conference was held Friday afternoon in Ferguson by Missouri State Highway Patrol. LISTEN to FOX News Radio’s special coverage:
WATCH for more on this story: