- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 2 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 5 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Actor Eli Wallach Dies
Veteran character actor Eli Wallach has died.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
Eli Wallach was one of the most versatile character actors, in film, television and theater, for more than six decades.
From outlaws in ‘The Magnificent Seven’ and ‘The Good, the Bad and the Ugly’…
(‘The Good, the Bad and the Ugly’) “You’ll pay for this! I hope you end up in a graveyard!”
…To a love struck sidekick in ‘The Misfits’…
(‘The Misfits’) “Tell me Roslyn, I’ve been waiting. I’ve been going out of my mind with waiting.”
…To a Mafia don in ‘Godfather III’…
(‘Godfather III’) “No! Joey! We could reason together.”
Wallach’s first love was the stage, but movies paid the bills. His big screen debut role, a seductive cotton gin owner in Tennessee Williams’ ‘Baby Doll’.
(‘Baby Doll’) “They call you Baby don’t they?//Oh, that’s sort of a nickname.”
Wallach was never nominated for an Oscar but received a Lifetime Achievement Award.
Eli Wallach was 98 years old.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.