- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Actor Eli Wallach Dies
Veteran character actor Eli Wallach has died.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
Eli Wallach was one of the most versatile character actors, in film, television and theater, for more than six decades.
From outlaws in ‘The Magnificent Seven’ and ‘The Good, the Bad and the Ugly’…
(‘The Good, the Bad and the Ugly’) “You’ll pay for this! I hope you end up in a graveyard!”
…To a love struck sidekick in ‘The Misfits’…
(‘The Misfits’) “Tell me Roslyn, I’ve been waiting. I’ve been going out of my mind with waiting.”
…To a Mafia don in ‘Godfather III’…
(‘Godfather III’) “No! Joey! We could reason together.”
Wallach’s first love was the stage, but movies paid the bills. His big screen debut role, a seductive cotton gin owner in Tennessee Williams’ ‘Baby Doll’.
(‘Baby Doll’) “They call you Baby don’t they?//Oh, that’s sort of a nickname.”
Wallach was never nominated for an Oscar but received a Lifetime Achievement Award.
Eli Wallach was 98 years old.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.