- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 8 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Actor Eli Wallach Dies
Veteran character actor Eli Wallach has died.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport reports:
Eli Wallach was one of the most versatile character actors, in film, television and theater, for more than six decades.
From outlaws in ‘The Magnificent Seven’ and ‘The Good, the Bad and the Ugly’…
(‘The Good, the Bad and the Ugly’) “You’ll pay for this! I hope you end up in a graveyard!”
…To a love struck sidekick in ‘The Misfits’…
(‘The Misfits’) “Tell me Roslyn, I’ve been waiting. I’ve been going out of my mind with waiting.”
…To a Mafia don in ‘Godfather III’…
(‘Godfather III’) “No! Joey! We could reason together.”
Wallach’s first love was the stage, but movies paid the bills. His big screen debut role, a seductive cotton gin owner in Tennessee Williams’ ‘Baby Doll’.
(‘Baby Doll’) “They call you Baby don’t they?//Oh, that’s sort of a nickname.”
Wallach was never nominated for an Oscar but received a Lifetime Achievement Award.
Eli Wallach was 98 years old.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.