- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 10 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Iraq Militants Vow To March on Baghdad
Insurgents, who have already overrun cities U.S. troops once secured, are now¬†vowing to march to Iraq’s capital.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
This celebration posted on a social networking site¬†appears to show a leader from the al Qaeda inspired group that’s¬†already captured two mostly Sunni cities in Iraq —¬†telling a crowd his fighters want to establish a state that will protect the rights¬†of all¬†Sunni’s.
The head of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant is now calling on fighters¬†to march to the capital Baghdad saying the group has old scores¬†to settle with Shiite Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s government.¬†Al-Maliki is calling on parliament to declare a state of emergency.
Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.