- DOJ Report Alleges Racial Bias In Ferguson PolicePosted 2 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 2 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Iraq Militants Vow To March on Baghdad
Insurgents, who have already overrun cities U.S. troops once secured, are now vowing to march to Iraq’s capital.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither reports:
This celebration posted on a social networking site appears to show a leader from the al Qaeda inspired group that’s already captured two mostly Sunni cities in Iraq — telling a crowd his fighters want to establish a state that will protect the rights of all Sunni’s.
The head of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant is now calling on fighters to march to the capital Baghdad saying the group has old scores to settle with Shiite Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s government. Al-Maliki is calling on parliament to declare a state of emergency.
Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.