- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 17 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Racing In California
The NASCAR Sprint Cup goes to California for this Sunday’s Auto Club 400 at Fontana. Rookie driver Kyle Larson gets to go home, Dale Earnhardt Junior hoping Fontana will provide another victory and Texas Motor Speedway gets a Texas size monitor for the fans.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh has this week’s “FOX In The Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
This week, the Sprint Cup goes to Fontana, the first race of the season on a two-mile race track. Rookie Sprint Cup driver Kyle Larson can’t wait because he’s a…
(Larson) “California kid, so born and raised in the Sacramento area so it’s nice to get back to California and get to race in front of some friends and family.”
I spoke to Dale Earnhardt Jr. and when it comes to seeing Fontana next up on the schedule…
(Earnhardt Jr.) “We’re really looking forward to running this weekend and have been real competitive there in the past.”
Junior is hopeful about getting a win there this season because they’ve had…
(Earnhardt Jr.) “A couple of great finishes the last time we were there. I think we finished second and third in the last few races.”
And race fans who go to Texas Motor Speedway won’t miss a thing thanks to the world’s largest high definition video board unveiled this week at the track. Dubbed “Big Hoss TV”, the big board is 218 feet wide and 95 feet high.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside