- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Search Continues For Missing Malaysian Plane [VIDEO]
Where is that missing Malaysian plane? Every day that goes by brings more theories.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the latest on the search:
Some reports suggest the plane was still giving off tiny bits of data after it vanished, despite dropping off radar screens and its transponder going silent.
There are suggestions it could have flown for as much as four hours, leaving its north-easterly flight path and heading west.
But authorities are cautious.
(Huessein) “The investigation team will not publicly release information until is has properly been verified.”
Malaysia’s Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein confirming the search zone is being expanded again.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the theories surrounding the missing Malaysian plane: