- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 2 mins ago
- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 5 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Search Continues For Missing Malaysian Plane [VIDEO]
Where is that missing Malaysian plane? Every day that goes by brings more theories.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the latest on the search:
Some reports suggest the plane was still giving off tiny bits of data after it vanished, despite dropping off radar screens and its transponder going silent.
There are suggestions it could have flown for as much as four hours, leaving its north-easterly flight path and heading west.
But authorities are cautious.
(Huessein) “The investigation team will not publicly release information until is has properly been verified.”
Malaysia’s Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein confirming the search zone is being expanded again.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the theories surrounding the missing Malaysian plane: