- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Court: School Ban Of Patriotic Shirts Allowed
Is your freedom limited when it could lead to racial violence? An appeals court in California thinks so.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
An appeals court has ruled in favor of a California high school that banned students from wearing patriotic American colors during a 2010 celebration of Cinco de Mayo.
(Student) “Because it was supposed to be a Mexican day so we were supposed to honor them.”
But this and other students in Morgan Hill refused to turn their shirts inside out. The school has a history of racial problems and the court ruled administrators concerns of violence outweighed students’ freedom of expression rights.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.