- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Many Obamacare Site Errors Reportedly Going Unfixed [VIDEO]
A new issue reported for the Obamacare website, even as the President again defends healthcare reform and the woman overseeing it.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The Washington Post reports 22,000 Americans have filed appeals to get mistakes corrected on healthcare.gov, like how much they were charged or denial of coverage, and for now those appeals can’t be processed. The agency running the website says the glitch is being worked out.
(O’Reilly) “I’m a taxpayer and I’m paying Kathleen Sebelius’s salary and she screwed up. And you’re not holding her accountable.”
(President Obama) “Well, I promise you that we hold everybody up and down the line accountable.”
President Obama during a pre-Super Bowl interview with Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly says his focus midstream is to make sure the system works, and he’s doing that.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the pre-Super Bowl interview between President Obama and FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly: