- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Many Obamacare Site Errors Reportedly Going Unfixed [VIDEO]
A new issue reported for the Obamacare website, even as the President again defends healthcare reform and the woman overseeing it.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The Washington Post reports 22,000 Americans have filed appeals to get mistakes corrected on healthcare.gov, like how much they were charged or denial of coverage, and for now those appeals can’t be processed. The agency running the website says the glitch is being worked out.
(O’Reilly) “I’m a taxpayer and I’m paying Kathleen Sebelius’s salary and she screwed up. And you’re not holding her accountable.”
(President Obama) “Well, I promise you that we hold everybody up and down the line accountable.”
President Obama during a pre-Super Bowl interview with Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly says his focus midstream is to make sure the system works, and he’s doing that.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the pre-Super Bowl interview between President Obama and FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly: