- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 17 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Many Obamacare Site Errors Reportedly Going Unfixed [VIDEO]
A new issue reported for the Obamacare website, even as the President again defends healthcare reform and the woman overseeing it.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The Washington Post reports 22,000 Americans have filed appeals to get mistakes corrected on healthcare.gov, like how much they were charged or denial of coverage, and for now those appeals can’t be processed. The agency running the website says the glitch is being worked out.
(O’Reilly) “I’m a taxpayer and I’m paying Kathleen Sebelius’s salary and she screwed up. And you’re not holding her accountable.”
(President Obama) “Well, I promise you that we hold everybody up and down the line accountable.”
President Obama during a pre-Super Bowl interview with Fox News Host Bill O’Reilly says his focus midstream is to make sure the system works, and he’s doing that.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the pre-Super Bowl interview between President Obama and FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly: