- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Where To Bury Our Veterans? Military Cemetery Shortage [VIDEO]
There’s a growing shortage of final resting space for America’s Veterans.
FOX’s Will Carr reports on what’s being done to try alleviate this problem:
Currently, more Veterans are dying than ever before. Last year alone, almost 125,000 Veterans were laid to rest at national cemeteries. But right now, 11 states do not have national cemeteries. And that’s one big reason why Congresswoman Dina Titus has introduced a bill pushing the VA to build new cemeteries in states that don’t have them. The VA plans to build five new national cemeteries in the near future, but several Western states that presently do not have national cemeteries, are not in those plans.
At the Los Angeles National Cemetery, Will Carr, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: