- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 13 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Where To Bury Our Veterans? Military Cemetery Shortage [VIDEO]
There’s a growing shortage of final resting space for America’s Veterans.
FOX’s Will Carr reports on what’s being done to try alleviate this problem:
Currently, more Veterans are dying than ever before. Last year alone, almost 125,000 Veterans were laid to rest at national cemeteries. But right now, 11 states do not have national cemeteries. And that’s one big reason why Congresswoman Dina Titus has introduced a bill pushing the VA to build new cemeteries in states that don’t have them. The VA plans to build five new national cemeteries in the near future, but several Western states that presently do not have national cemeteries, are not in those plans.
At the Los Angeles National Cemetery, Will Carr, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: