- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Super Bowl XLVIII Takes Shape
The Denver Broncos will go head to head with the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl. So what stories are starting to bubble up about this matchup?
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Denver Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning runs the NFL’s number one offense– and with a win over New England Sunday:
Manning: “Teammates, coaches, trainers have helped me along the way.”
He’s going to the Super Bowl.
Manning: “It feels very gratifying.”
This, as the Seahawks defeat San Francisco, and cornerback Richard Sherman– a key part of the NFL’s number one defense, was also fired up in a postgame interview on FOX:
Sherman: “Well I’m the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that’s the result you’re gonna get.”
Sherman deflected a pass for Crabtree in the end zone with less than a minute left, causing an interception. In a Seahawks win, Sherman’s reaction– also giving the sports world some more drama as we await Super Bowl XLVIII.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.