- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 2 hours ago
- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Super Bowl XLVIII Takes Shape
The Denver Broncos will go head to head with the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl. So what stories are starting to bubble up about this matchup?
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Denver Broncos Quarterback Peyton Manning runs the NFL’s number one offense– and with a win over New England Sunday:
Manning: “Teammates, coaches, trainers have helped me along the way.”
He’s going to the Super Bowl.
Manning: “It feels very gratifying.”
This, as the Seahawks defeat San Francisco, and cornerback Richard Sherman– a key part of the NFL’s number one defense, was also fired up in a postgame interview on FOX:
Sherman: “Well I’m the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that’s the result you’re gonna get.”
Sherman deflected a pass for Crabtree in the end zone with less than a minute left, causing an interception. In a Seahawks win, Sherman’s reaction– also giving the sports world some more drama as we await Super Bowl XLVIII.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.