- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
President Obama Talks Pot
It’s now legal to buy and smoke pot in Colorado and Washington state. So what does President Obama think about marijuana? He sounded off in a new interview.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has the story from Washington DC:
It’s a bad idea, a waste of time, not very healthy but no more dangerous than alcohol. That’s what the President says he told his daughters about pot– also acknowledging that he smoked dope in his youth. In the interviews with “The New Yorker“, President Obama also said he’s concerned that minorities face harsher punishment for marijuana use in states where it’s still completely banned. Twenty one states are, or will, allow medical marijuana use. But, it’s still illegal under Federal law.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.