- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
President Obama Talks Pot
It’s now legal to buy and smoke pot in Colorado and Washington state. So what does President Obama think about marijuana? He sounded off in a new interview.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has the story from Washington DC:
It’s a bad idea, a waste of time, not very healthy but no more dangerous than alcohol. That’s what the President says he told his daughters about pot– also acknowledging that he smoked dope in his youth. In the interviews with “The New Yorker“, President Obama also said he’s concerned that minorities face harsher punishment for marijuana use in states where it’s still completely banned. Twenty one states are, or will, allow medical marijuana use. But, it’s still illegal under Federal law.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.