- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 10 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
President Obama Talks Pot
It’s now legal to buy and smoke pot in Colorado and Washington state. So what does President Obama think about marijuana? He sounded off in a new interview.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson has the story from Washington DC:
It’s a bad idea, a waste of time, not very healthy but no more dangerous than alcohol. That’s what the President says he told his daughters about pot– also acknowledging that he smoked dope in his youth. In the interviews with “The New Yorker“, President Obama also said he’s concerned that minorities face harsher punishment for marijuana use in states where it’s still completely banned. Twenty one states are, or will, allow medical marijuana use. But, it’s still illegal under Federal law.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.