- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
No Olympics For Lindsey Vonn
One of the USA’s big hopes for the 2014 Winter Olympics, won’t be taking part.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the details:
American ski champion Lindsey Vonn confirming she won’t compete at next month’s Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. She’s failed to recover from a knee injury. Vonn won two medals at the 2010 Vancouver games, including a gold in downhill skiing. But she tore two knee ligaments in a high-speed crash last February. Then, after missing 10 months with that injury, she returned to training only to suffer another ligament tear and then went down with a sprain last month. Vonn saying she’s devastated. She’ll now have surgery and aims to be fit for the 2015 World Championships in Vail, Colorado.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.