- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
No Olympics For Lindsey Vonn
One of the USA’s big hopes for the 2014 Winter Olympics, won’t be taking part.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the details:
American ski champion Lindsey Vonn confirming she won’t compete at next month’s Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. She’s failed to recover from a knee injury. Vonn won two medals at the 2010 Vancouver games, including a gold in downhill skiing. But she tore two knee ligaments in a high-speed crash last February. Then, after missing 10 months with that injury, she returned to training only to suffer another ligament tear and then went down with a sprain last month. Vonn saying she’s devastated. She’ll now have surgery and aims to be fit for the 2015 World Championships in Vail, Colorado.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.