- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 12 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 13 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
No Olympics For Lindsey Vonn
One of the USA’s big hopes for the 2014 Winter Olympics, won’t be taking part.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the details:
American ski champion Lindsey Vonn confirming she won’t compete at next month’s Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. She’s failed to recover from a knee injury. Vonn won two medals at the 2010 Vancouver games, including a gold in downhill skiing. But she tore two knee ligaments in a high-speed crash last February. Then, after missing 10 months with that injury, she returned to training only to suffer another ligament tear and then went down with a sprain last month. Vonn saying she’s devastated. She’ll now have surgery and aims to be fit for the 2015 World Championships in Vail, Colorado.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.