- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 17 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
No Olympics For Lindsey Vonn
One of the USA’s big hopes for the 2014 Winter Olympics, won’t be taking part.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen has the details:
American ski champion Lindsey Vonn confirming she won’t compete at next month’s Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. She’s failed to recover from a knee injury. Vonn won two medals at the 2010 Vancouver games, including a gold in downhill skiing. But she tore two knee ligaments in a high-speed crash last February. Then, after missing 10 months with that injury, she returned to training only to suffer another ligament tear and then went down with a sprain last month. Vonn saying she’s devastated. She’ll now have surgery and aims to be fit for the 2015 World Championships in Vail, Colorado.
Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.