- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 44 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 hour ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 day ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
Increase In U.S. Malaria Cases
There’s been a recent jump in U.S. malaria cases.
FOX News Radio’s Paul Stevens has details:
U.S. malaria cases at their highest point in four years. That jump thanks mainly to Americans bringing the disease home after foreign travel. Malaria still not a big problem in the U.S. with just over 1,900 cases in 2011 and five deaths. But that case total jumping 14% from 2010 with the biggest total since 1971. 60% of infections taking place in Africa. Malaria spreads through infected mosquitoes.
Paul Stevens, FOX News Radio.