- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Controversial Christmas Ornament
The newest Christmas ornament from Hallmark causing some controversy.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
(Deck the Halls) “Deck the halls with boughs of holly…”
The Christmas song “Deck the Halls” dates back to the 1800’s, but now Hallmark defending itself after changing some of the lyrics from this…
(Deck the Halls) “…Don we now our gay apparel…”
To “Don we now our “fun” apparel” on its new ornament designed to look like a tacky holiday sweater. Critics took to Facebook and Twitter accusing Hallmark of making a political statement. The Kansas City, Missouri based company releasing a statement reading that when the lyrics to the song were originally translated “gay” meant festive or merry, but now the multiple meanings attached to the word “gay” mean the lyrics would be open to interpretation.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.