- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 6 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Halloween Safety Tips
Trick or treat! It’s that time of year again… kids across the country will be going out, dressed up on quests for candy, but let’s not forget to keep in mind some important Halloween safety tips.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The latest Halloween Safety Report by Safe Kids Worldwide shows that twice as many children are killed on average while walking on Halloween than any other day of the year. In large part because of distractions like cell phones.
(Carr) “They’re texting, they’re listening to music. Devices have to come down.”
Kate Carr with Safe Kids is urging you to talk to your kids about being aware and urging drivers to…
(Carr) “Slow down, turn your lights on earlier and expect that you’re going to see kids darting out into the street from unexpected places.”
Other tips: Carry a flashlight or glow stick for added visibility, and of course, don’t eat any candy from unopened wrappers.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.