- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 16 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Halloween Safety Tips
Trick or treat! It’s that time of year again… kids across the country will be going out, dressed up on quests for candy, but let’s not forget to keep in mind some important Halloween safety tips.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
The latest Halloween Safety Report by Safe Kids Worldwide shows that twice as many children are killed on average while walking on Halloween than any other day of the year. In large part because of distractions like cell phones.
(Carr) “They’re texting, they’re listening to music. Devices have to come down.”
Kate Carr with Safe Kids is urging you to talk to your kids about being aware and urging drivers to…
(Carr) “Slow down, turn your lights on earlier and expect that you’re going to see kids darting out into the street from unexpected places.”
Other tips: Carry a flashlight or glow stick for added visibility, and of course, don’t eat any candy from unopened wrappers.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.