- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 13 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Sebelius Faces House Hearing On Obamacare Website [VIDEO]
The Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius facing a House hearing Wednesday over the Affordable Care Act and the issues with its website.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Kathleen Sebelius began her testimony with an apology — and a promise.
(Sebelius) “I’m committed to earning your confidence back by fixing the site.”
But Republicans tore into her over the website’s problems — including poor security for users’ personal information.
(Rogers) “You have exposed millions of Americans because you all, according to your memo, believed it was an acceptable risk.”
That’s Michigan’s Mike Rogers.
As for how many people have enrolled so far, Sebelius refused to provide hard numbers… Saying they don’t yet have reliable, confirmed data.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in an exchange during the hearing with Representative Billy Long (R-MO):
WATCH for more on this story: