- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Sebelius Faces House Hearing On Obamacare Website [VIDEO]
The Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius facing a House hearing Wednesday over the Affordable Care Act and the issues with its website.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Kathleen Sebelius began her testimony with an apology — and a promise.
(Sebelius) “I’m committed to earning your confidence back by fixing the site.”
But Republicans tore into her over the website’s problems — including poor security for users’ personal information.
(Rogers) “You have exposed millions of Americans because you all, according to your memo, believed it was an acceptable risk.”
That’s Michigan’s Mike Rogers.
As for how many people have enrolled so far, Sebelius refused to provide hard numbers… Saying they don’t yet have reliable, confirmed data.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in an exchange during the hearing with Representative Billy Long (R-MO):
WATCH for more on this story: