- FOX in the Fast Lane: Taking On TexasPosted 1 min ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 2 hours ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Hired! Working From Home
These days, many job opportunities don’t require you to leave your home.
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone reports on work-from-home opportunities in this edition of “Hired”:
Getting you Hired! I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
I get tons of e-mails from you looking for work-at-home opportunities. RatRaceRebellion.com screens work-at-home offers for legitimate leads. Here they are…
Arise Virtual Solutions is a work-at-home company that outsources customer service and tech support. They need customer care, sales, tech support, and social media support folks.
Aspire Lifestyles is a global concierge provider. They need 50 to 60 jobs filled in the next six months, 125 next year. Pay average: $12/hour, benefits included.
Support.com provides cloud based service and software programs for small businesses and consumers. They expect to hire 200 people over the next three months… starting salary $11/hour.
Convergys needs home-based customer service reps in 35 states. 2,500 jobs in six months. They offer benefits.
LiveOps is a cloud contact center that has clients in healthcare, financial services, and retail. They expect to hire 3,000 independent contractors.
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone