- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
New Documents Released In JonBenet Ramsey Case
New documents have been released in the JonBenet Ramsey case.
FOX’s Alicia Acuna reports from Denver, Colorado:
Official grand jury paperwork has been released 14 years after jurors finished hearing evidence in the 1996 death of child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey.
It shows the grand jury indicted John and Patsy Ramsey for knowingly permitting their child to be placed in a situation which resulted in death. It also adds a count for each as an accessory.
Boulder County District Attorney Alex Hunter declined to press charges citing a lack of evidence.
Boulder Daily Camera reporter Charlie Brennan fought to get this release:
(Brennan) “I do know that he was consulting throughout with other area prosecutors and I know that it was his belief that there was not adequate evidence to prove these charges beyond a reasonable doubt.”
The Ramsey’s maintained their innocence throughout the years.
In Denver, Alicia Acuna, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: