- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 2 hours ago
- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 22 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
New Documents Released In JonBenet Ramsey Case
New documents have been released in the JonBenet Ramsey case.
FOX’s Alicia Acuna reports from Denver, Colorado:
Official grand jury paperwork has been released 14 years after jurors finished hearing evidence in the 1996 death of child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey.
It shows the grand jury indicted John and Patsy Ramsey for knowingly permitting their child to be placed in a situation which resulted in death. It also adds a count for each as an accessory.
Boulder County District Attorney Alex Hunter declined to press charges citing a lack of evidence.
Boulder Daily Camera reporter Charlie Brennan fought to get this release:
(Brennan) “I do know that he was consulting throughout with other area prosecutors and I know that it was his belief that there was not adequate evidence to prove these charges beyond a reasonable doubt.”
The Ramsey’s maintained their innocence throughout the years.
In Denver, Alicia Acuna, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: