- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
New Documents Released In JonBenet Ramsey Case
New documents have been released in the JonBenet Ramsey case.
FOX’s Alicia Acuna reports from Denver, Colorado:
Official grand jury paperwork has been released 14 years after jurors finished hearing evidence in the 1996 death of child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey.
It shows the grand jury indicted John and Patsy Ramsey for knowingly permitting their child to be placed in a situation which resulted in death. It also adds a count for each as an accessory.
Boulder County District Attorney Alex Hunter declined to press charges citing a lack of evidence.
Boulder Daily Camera reporter Charlie Brennan fought to get this release:
(Brennan) “I do know that he was consulting throughout with other area prosecutors and I know that it was his belief that there was not adequate evidence to prove these charges beyond a reasonable doubt.”
The Ramsey’s maintained their innocence throughout the years.
In Denver, Alicia Acuna, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: