- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500 (Martinsville)
The NASCAR Sprint Cup travels to Martinsville Sunday for week seven of the Chase and this year’s running of of the Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500. Richard Petty takes a zero tolerance policy on one of his crew and a special tribute to NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Maurice “Chief” Petty and NASCAR’s new rule on concussions.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race in “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Jeff Gordon is looking forward to this weekend’s race at Martinsville because…
(Gordon) “That’s a track that I feel like we, we really have the ability to win so I’m excited and focused on that.”
For Matt Kenseth, it’s not just Martinsville he’s worried about, it’s points leader Jimmie Johnson…
(Kenseth) “If you’re going to have a shot at championship you gotta beat the 48. You know if they don’t have any kind of problems he’s capable of winning each and every week.”
Richard Petty Motorsports fires Todd Parrott for failing a random drug test. Parrott was Crew Chief for the No. 43 driven by Aric Almirola.
This weekend at Martinsville, Petty Motorsports will honor Hall of Fame inductee Maurice “Chief” Petty, with his likeness on the hood on the team car and changing the car number from 43 to 41 — Petty’s number when he raced in the early 1960′s.
And NASCAR will require drivers to have baseline concussion testing prior to the start of next season in order to measure it against another result in case they are involved in a crash.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @ladytrackside