- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 16 mins ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 18 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500 (Martinsville)
The NASCAR Sprint Cup travels to Martinsville Sunday for week seven of the Chase and this year’s running of of the Goody’s Headache Relief Shot 500. Richard Petty takes a zero tolerance policy on one of his crew and a special tribute to NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Maurice “Chief” Petty and NASCAR’s new rule on concussions.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh previews the race in “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Jeff Gordon is looking forward to this weekend’s race at Martinsville because…
(Gordon) “That’s a track that I feel like we, we really have the ability to win so I’m excited and focused on that.”
For Matt Kenseth, it’s not just Martinsville he’s worried about, it’s points leader Jimmie Johnson…
(Kenseth) “If you’re going to have a shot at championship you gotta beat the 48. You know if they don’t have any kind of problems he’s capable of winning each and every week.”
Richard Petty Motorsports fires Todd Parrott for failing a random drug test. Parrott was Crew Chief for the No. 43 driven by Aric Almirola.
This weekend at Martinsville, Petty Motorsports will honor Hall of Fame inductee Maurice “Chief” Petty, with his likeness on the hood on the team car and changing the car number from 43 to 41 — Petty’s number when he raced in the early 1960’s.
And NASCAR will require drivers to have baseline concussion testing prior to the start of next season in order to measure it against another result in case they are involved in a crash.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @ladytrackside