- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 23 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Favre Talks Concussions, Memory Loss [VIDEO]
A retired football star says he’s staying retired partly over fear for his health.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Sources say the Saint Louis Rams reached out to Brett Favre to come out of retirement as their quarterback, to replace their injured starter Sam Bradford. Favre’s 44 years old, retired three seasons ago. He tells a Washington D.C. sports station, it’s flattering to be asked, but worries he wouldn’t be able to compete physically. And, he says he’s worried about the effect of concussions, over his 20 year career. He says, for example, he has no memory of his daughter playing youth soccer one summer.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: