- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 7 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Congress Passes Bill To Reopen Government & Avoid Debt Default
Congress has passed the bill to reopen the government, avoiding the debt ceiling default deadline.
The Senate vote tally on the Reid/McConnell compromise was 81 to 18.
This reopens the government through January 15, 2014 and raises the debt ceiling through February 7, 2014.
President Obama spoke in the White House briefing room Wednesday evening following the Senate’s passage of the measure.
Listen below to what he had to say:
The House vote tally was 285 to 144. There were 87 Republican yeas and 144 Republican no’s. All Democrats in the House voted in favor of the measure.
Tune into your local FOX News Radio affiliate for more on this developing story.