- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 23 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Congress Passes Bill To Reopen Government & Avoid Debt Default
Congress has passed the bill to reopen the government, avoiding the debt ceiling default deadline.
The Senate vote tally on the Reid/McConnell compromise was 81 to 18.
This reopens the government through January 15, 2014 and raises the debt ceiling through February 7, 2014.
President Obama spoke in the White House briefing room Wednesday evening following the Senate’s passage of the measure.
Listen below to what he had to say:
The House vote tally was 285 to 144. There were 87 Republican yeas and 144 Republican no’s. All Democrats in the House voted in favor of the measure.
Tune into your local FOX News Radio affiliate for more on this developing story.