- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 49 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: High-Dosage Flu Vaccines
A new study showing that older people may benefit from high-dosage flu vaccines.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research finds high-dosage flu vaccines are safe and effective for the older population. High-dose vaccines were approved for healthy people over 65 in 2009. But a study at the University of Pittsburgh found people as old as 87 showed a significantly greater antibody response to all three strains of the flu virus compared to those who received the standard vaccine.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.