- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 22 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 22 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: High-Dosage Flu Vaccines
A new study showing that older people may benefit from high-dosage flu vaccines.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research finds high-dosage flu vaccines are safe and effective for the older population. High-dose vaccines were approved for healthy people over 65 in 2009. But a study at the University of Pittsburgh found people as old as 87 showed a significantly greater antibody response to all three strains of the flu virus compared to those who received the standard vaccine.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.