- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: High-Dosage Flu Vaccines
A new study showing that older people may benefit from high-dosage flu vaccines.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research finds high-dosage flu vaccines are safe and effective for the older population. High-dose vaccines were approved for healthy people over 65 in 2009. But a study at the University of Pittsburgh found people as old as 87 showed a significantly greater antibody response to all three strains of the flu virus compared to those who received the standard vaccine.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.