- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: High-Dosage Flu Vaccines
A new study showing that older people may benefit from high-dosage flu vaccines.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
New research finds high-dosage flu vaccines are safe and effective for the older population. High-dose vaccines were approved for healthy people over 65 in 2009. But a study at the University of Pittsburgh found people as old as 87 showed a significantly greater antibody response to all three strains of the flu virus compared to those who received the standard vaccine.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.