- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 15 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Sir Paul Plays NYC’s Times Square
It was a lunch break to remember for the people who crammed into New York City’s Times Square for an impromptu concert by a former Beatle.
FOX News Radio’s Tonya J. Powers got to check it out first hand:
(music) Sir Paul McCartney played a quickie surprise show to promote his new album, “New”. Fans, like these guys, flocked to the area after hearing about it on social media.
Wow! Really excited to be playing New York Times Square at 1pm this afternoon!
— Paul McCartney (@PaulMcCartney) October 10, 2013
fan: “Twitter / Also Twitter.”
And some, just happened to be in the right place at the right time:
fan: “I asked somebody what was going on and a policeman said it’s Paul McCartney, and I said right, and another policeman said it’s Paul McCartney, and I said right.”
It really was. This woman is in New York on vacation from Liverpool. It’s her first time to see McCartney.
fan: “It was amazing.”
And like every great artist, left the crowd wanting more. (applause)
In New York, Tonya J. Powers, FOX News Radio.
Check out more photos below: