- The Balance Of Power: Is President Obama Hurting Democrats?Posted 6 mins ago
- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Sir Paul Plays NYC’s Times Square
It was a lunch break to remember for the people who crammed into New York City’s Times Square for an impromptu concert by a former Beatle.
FOX News Radio’s Tonya J. Powers got to check it out first hand:
(music) Sir Paul McCartney played a quickie surprise show to promote his new album, “New”. Fans, like these guys, flocked to the area after hearing about it on social media.
Wow! Really excited to be playing New York Times Square at 1pm this afternoon!
— Paul McCartney (@PaulMcCartney) October 10, 2013
fan: “Twitter / Also Twitter.”
And some, just happened to be in the right place at the right time:
fan: “I asked somebody what was going on and a policeman said it’s Paul McCartney, and I said right, and another policeman said it’s Paul McCartney, and I said right.”
It really was. This woman is in New York on vacation from Liverpool. It’s her first time to see McCartney.
fan: “It was amazing.”
And like every great artist, left the crowd wanting more. (applause)
In New York, Tonya J. Powers, FOX News Radio.
Check out more photos below: