- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 15 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
It’s time to take out your resume and figure out if you’re a good fit for one the jobs up for grabs this week.
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone reports in this edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you Hired! I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
Twenty-first Century Mortgage provides financing to manufacturer home buyers. They operate in 42 states, mainly the southeast and the southwest. They work with home builders and also buyers. They are looking for financial counselors in all states they operate in.
ResCare provides in-home care to seniors and also to people who are physically or mentally disabled. They have 3,200 jobs open in 43 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. 6,500 jobs will be filled by the end of 2013. And they offer benefits as well such as health, dental, vision.
Paychex is a payroll, HR and benefits outsourcing company serving half a million small and medium-sized businesses. 700 jobs open across the country in sales, IT, and customer service. The benefits are good as well. They offer health and wellness, time off, financial benefits, group life insurance, and professional development services to their employees.
For more on these opportunities, go to casoneexchange.com.
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone