- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 5 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Bill Gates Admits Design Mistake [VIDEO]
A common keyboard function PC users have loved to hate is now being called a mistake by Bill Gates.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka explains:
FOX on Tech.
Bill Gates is finally owning up to what the rest of us already know. Why we needed Control-Alt-Delete to log on to our PC machines? Gates says that three finger step, maybe it wasn’t such a good idea:
Gates: “We could have had a single button ah, that the guy who did the IBM keyboard design didn’t want to give us our single button. And so we had, we programmed a little level that you had to… It, it was a mistake (laughter)
Gates’ confession came during an interview at Harvard. The early interface was intended as a security measure. But that hand stretching key combo remains to access a variety of other PC functions.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below from Bill Gates’ Harvard interview: