- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 12 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 12 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 16 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX on Tech: Bill Gates Admits Design Mistake [VIDEO]
A common keyboard function PC users have loved to hate is now being called a mistake by Bill Gates.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka explains:
FOX on Tech.
Bill Gates is finally owning up to what the rest of us already know. Why we needed Control-Alt-Delete to log on to our PC machines? Gates says that three finger step, maybe it wasn’t such a good idea:
Gates: “We could have had a single button ah, that the guy who did the IBM keyboard design didn’t want to give us our single button. And so we had, we programmed a little level that you had to… It, it was a mistake (laughter)
Gates’ confession came during an interview at Harvard. The early interface was intended as a security measure. But that hand stretching key combo remains to access a variety of other PC functions.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below from Bill Gates’ Harvard interview: