- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 14 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Capitol Hill Renews Calls For Gun Control
Another mass shooting is renewing calls for gun control from some on Capitol Hill.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has the story from Washington:
The Navy Yard massacre unfolded a little more than a mile from the U.S. Capitol.
Senator Blumenthal: “Another act of gun violence in an America plagued by a plethora of guns.”
Connecticut Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal has been unable to win sweeping new gun laws, even since the Sandy Hook massacre nine months ago. Senate Majority Leader harry Reid says a bill to expand background checks hasn’t been abandoned.
Senator Reid: “We’re gonna move this up as quickly as we can, but we gotta have the votes first. We don’t have the votes.”
Gun rights Republicans say the feds should enforce existing laws, before writing new ones.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.