- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 6 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Capitol Hill Renews Calls For Gun Control
Another mass shooting is renewing calls for gun control from some on Capitol Hill.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has the story from Washington:
The Navy Yard massacre unfolded a little more than a mile from the U.S. Capitol.
Senator Blumenthal: “Another act of gun violence in an America plagued by a plethora of guns.”
Connecticut Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal has been unable to win sweeping new gun laws, even since the Sandy Hook massacre nine months ago. Senate Majority Leader harry Reid says a bill to expand background checks hasn’t been abandoned.
Senator Reid: “We’re gonna move this up as quickly as we can, but we gotta have the votes first. We don’t have the votes.”
Gun rights Republicans say the feds should enforce existing laws, before writing new ones.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.