- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 3 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Capitol Hill Renews Calls For Gun Control
Another mass shooting is renewing calls for gun control from some on Capitol Hill.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has the story from Washington:
The Navy Yard massacre unfolded a little more than a mile from the U.S. Capitol.
Senator Blumenthal: “Another act of gun violence in an America plagued by a plethora of guns.”
Connecticut Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal has been unable to win sweeping new gun laws, even since the Sandy Hook massacre nine months ago. Senate Majority Leader harry Reid says a bill to expand background checks hasn’t been abandoned.
Senator Reid: “We’re gonna move this up as quickly as we can, but we gotta have the votes first. We don’t have the votes.”
Gun rights Republicans say the feds should enforce existing laws, before writing new ones.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.