- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 14 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Obama Building Case Against Syria [VIDEO]
President Obama will speak to the nation Tuesday as he builds a case for military intervention in Syria.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House.
(President Obama) “I knew this was going to be a heavy lift.”
President Obama said he had no illusions about the difficulty of convincing Congress to support military action. And with public opinion running against — the President plans an address to the nation Tuesday night. But he’s not predicting a sea change.
(President Obama) ”It’s conceivable that at the end of the day, I don’t persuade a majority of the American people that it’s the right thing to do.”
And asked if he would act even if Congress votes no — the President was evasive.
(President Obama) ”You’re not getting a direct response.”
A Senior House Republican official frets the President’s Tuesday night address might be too late — saying this was the critical week to win over public and Congressional support.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH President Obama’s news conference in Russia: