- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 19 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Federated Auto Parts 400 (Richmond)
This Saturday night the Richmond Intentional Raceway holds the Federated Auto Parts 400 — the last race before The Chase. Martin Truex Jr. hoping to make The Chase, Tony Stewart breaks his silence, Jeff Burton says goodbye to Richard Childress Racing and a slap lands a driver’s girlfriend in big trouble.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshnieh previews the race in “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Martin Truex Jr. goes to Richmond hoping to clinch one of the two wild card slots for The Chase. But winning at Richmond is tricky because…
(Truex Jr.) “You practice in the day, you race at night, the track changes a lot. You never really know what you have until the race starts.”
Doctors expect Tony Stewart’s broken leg to be fully healed in time for the start of the 2014 season. Stewart knows he’s lucky because…
(Stewart) “You know if it had happened a month later it would of got us in a really big bind for next year even — so it would of messed up not only the end of this year but the beginning of next year.”
Jeff Burton not coming back to Richard Childress Racing next season. Burton has been with the team since 2005.
And NASCAR fines Truck Series driver Mike Skeen’s girlfriend Kelly Heaphy $2,500 and banned her from all racing events indefinitely for slapping rival driver Max Papis — objecting to his post race comments about Skeen.
NASCAR also fined Skeen’s crew chief $2,500 for not stopping Heaphy.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @Ladytrackside