- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 18 mins ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Mission To Mars: Maven Reaches Red PlanetPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Kerry Outlines Case Against Syria [VIDEO]
The White House releases the intelligence it says justifies a military response against Syria.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The declassified report says nearly 1,500 people died in the August 21 gas attack in the Damascus suburbs — at least 426 of them were children. Secretary of State John Kerry says there is no question who did it.
(Kerry) “We know rockets came only from regime controlled areas.”
The intel report says there is a high degree of confidence in their conclusion — just short of confirmation. No decisions yet from the President, but an indication of what a U.S. response won’t involve.
(Kerry) “It will not involve any boots on the ground. It will not be open ended.”
And Secretary Kerry says the U.S. won’t assume responsibility for the outcome of this Civil War.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH Secretary of State John Kerry make a statement on Syria: