- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 10 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 18 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Kerry Outlines Case Against Syria [VIDEO]
The White House releases the intelligence it says justifies a military response against Syria.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The declassified report says nearly 1,500 people died in the August 21 gas attack in the Damascus suburbs — at least 426 of them were children. Secretary of State John Kerry says there is no question who did it.
(Kerry) “We know rockets came only from regime controlled areas.”
The intel report says there is a high degree of confidence in their conclusion — just short of confirmation. No decisions yet from the President, but an indication of what a U.S. response won’t involve.
(Kerry) “It will not involve any boots on the ground. It will not be open ended.”
And Secretary Kerry says the U.S. won’t assume responsibility for the outcome of this Civil War.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH Secretary of State John Kerry make a statement on Syria: