- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 10 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 10 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Go Twerk Yourself
It’s official. ‘Twerking’ has been added to the Oxford Dictionary.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
(music) That’s the booty-shake heard round the world; where Miley Cyrus can be seen twerking. An now, when your parents ask you what twerking is, you can’t just say it’s slang for something the kids are doing. Nope, now the Oxford Dictionary has made the dance move much more legitimate, with its own definition. Future publications will list ‘twerk’ as a verb originating in the 90’s defined as “dancing to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.” Well, if that’s not sexy, I don’t know what is. Twerk on people.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.