- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Go Twerk Yourself
It’s official. ‘Twerking’ has been added to the Oxford Dictionary.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
(music) That’s the booty-shake heard round the world; where Miley Cyrus can be seen twerking. An now, when your parents ask you what twerking is, you can’t just say it’s slang for something the kids are doing. Nope, now the Oxford Dictionary has made the dance move much more legitimate, with its own definition. Future publications will list ‘twerk’ as a verb originating in the 90’s defined as “dancing to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.” Well, if that’s not sexy, I don’t know what is. Twerk on people.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.