- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
UPS Makes A Big Change To Employee Healthcare [VIDEO]
The ‘Tightest ship in the shipping business’ is shipping off many of the spouses of its employees to different healthcare plans.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House on the latest snag in the Healthcare Law:
President Obama: “If you like your healthcare plan, you’ll be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period.”
That was one of the central tenants of the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare. But increasingly, employers are choosing not to keep some beneficiaries on their plans as the new law kicks in. Most recently, UPS. The package delivery firm telling its employees that spouses are no longer eligible for coverage if they have coverage available somewhere else. The move expected to impact 15,000 spouses.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on the Healthcare Law debate:
Editor’s Note: UPS employees in the Teamsters Union are NOT affect by this change they are protected by their collective bargaining agreement.