- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 14 hours ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 15 hours ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 1 day ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 1 day ago
- Delta Baggage Handler Arrested In Alleged Gun Smuggling PlotPosted 1 day ago
- Music Legend Joe Cocker DeadPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 7 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 week ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
UPS Makes A Big Change To Employee Healthcare [VIDEO]
The ‘Tightest ship in the shipping business’ is shipping off many of the spouses of its employees to different healthcare plans.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House on the latest snag in the Healthcare Law:
President Obama: “If you like your healthcare plan, you’ll be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period.”
That was one of the central tenants of the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare. But increasingly, employers are choosing not to keep some beneficiaries on their plans as the new law kicks in. Most recently, UPS. The package delivery firm telling its employees that spouses are no longer eligible for coverage if they have coverage available somewhere else. The move expected to impact 15,000 spouses.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on the Healthcare Law debate:
Editor’s Note: UPS employees in the Teamsters Union are NOT affect by this change they are protected by their collective bargaining agreement.