- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
UPS Makes A Big Change To Employee Healthcare [VIDEO]
The ‘Tightest ship in the shipping business’ is shipping off many of the spouses of its employees to different healthcare plans.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House on the latest snag in the Healthcare Law:
President Obama: “If you like your healthcare plan, you’ll be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period.”
That was one of the central tenants of the Affordable Care Act or Obamacare. But increasingly, employers are choosing not to keep some beneficiaries on their plans as the new law kicks in. Most recently, UPS. The package delivery firm telling its employees that spouses are no longer eligible for coverage if they have coverage available somewhere else. The move expected to impact 15,000 spouses.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on the Healthcare Law debate:
Editor’s Note: UPS employees in the Teamsters Union are NOT affect by this change they are protected by their collective bargaining agreement.