- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 8 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 8/20/2013
By Mary C. Rydzeski
BRIAN’S QUOTE OF THE DAY
Brian on the Muslim Brotherhood: “What is wrong with jailing the Muslim Brotherhood? They go underground, let them get stopped underground. They were suppressed, let the Egyptian government suppress them. [It’s] really discouraging to see that it’s so hard for them to figure this out.”
Special Report’s BRET BAIER talked to Brian about the latest news coming from the NSA yesterday when Glenn Greenwald’s partner, David Miranda, was detained at Heathrow Airport in London. “It’s really quite something,” Baier exclaimed, “If you add up all the things that [are] surrounding this case, clearly it is tied to intimidating this guy who allegedly helped Greenwald get all of this info out.”
LEX “The Total Package” LUGER, legendary pro-wrestler and author of Wrestling with the Devil, talked to Brian about the trials and tribulations of his remarkable career. He said that one man who turned his life around when he was using was Steve Baskin, a jail chaplain and preacher. Luger also talked about his accident that caused him to become temporarily paralyzed.
Brian did a simulcast with STUART VARNEY on Varney & Co! The duo talked about the news that Yankees star Alex Rodriguez is now suing the Yankees’ doctor Chris Ahmad in a malpractice suit over the handling of a hip injury last year. Brian also weighed in on A-Rod’s suspension, and said that the Yankees are better off without him. “You have 40 million dollars freed up to go get other players and start rebuilding,” Kilmeade exclaimed, “In the long run, they’re better off without his salary and that’s why they’re battling to get him out.”
DAN BALZ, Chief Correspondent at The Washington Post, talked to Brian about his new book Collision 2012: Obama vs. Romney and the Future of Elections in America. Balz said he had interviewed Romney for the book this past January and learned just how confident he was in winning. “He thought that he was going to win,” Balz said. He also revealed that Romney had already written a victory speech and didn’t write a concession speech.
Former NFL Defensive Lineman LEONARD MARSHALL and filmmaker SEAN PAMPHILON talked to Brian about their film, “The United States of Football.” “You’ve got guys that have a personal vendetta of the game that go out there and teach people to go out there and maim each other, or go out there with a vicious intent to hurt somebody,” Marshall explained. Marshall and Pamphilon also talked about whether or not they are worried about the future of the game.