- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 3 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
New Mammal Discovered
A new species of mammal has been discovered… the olinguito.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
It’s not that they found an animal they’d never seen before, they just learned to tell the difference between an olingo and an olinguito. Both are cute and furry and live in South American forests, and both were in zoos. But scientist Kristofer Helgen at the Smithsonian noticed that the little one with smaller ears wouldn’t make babies with the other ones.
(Helgen) “She wasn’t just fussy. They weren’t even the right species.”
So now science knows there are olinguitos, as well as olingos. The animals could have told them that, if they weren’t so busy jumping around in the trees.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.