- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 18 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 24 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AFMW: Steve Wariner
Join Fox News Radio’s Jeff Monosso, as he spends A Few Moments With one of country music’s most versatile performers, a fluid singer and a man of many talents – Steve Wariner.
His new album “It Ain’t All Bad” – is packed with a dozen songs blending a wealth of genres and talents into one excellent album. BUT It doesn’t stop there… He’s a member of the Grand Ole Opry, and has amassed nearly three dozen Top 10 hits on the Billboard country charts – 9 of which went all the way to No. 1. He’s worked with Dottie West, playing in her road band, signed his first recording contract by guitar legend Chet Atkins, and several fellow acts have earned hits with songs written by Wariner. Those include Keith Urban’s cover of “Where the Blacktop Ends,” Garth Brooks recording of “Longneck Bottle,” Bryan White clicked with “One Small Miracle,” and Clint Black kicked up dust with “Nothin’ But the Taillights.”
Steve Wariner’s album – “It Ain’t All Bad” will be released on September 10th, 2013.
Take a LISTEN as FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso spends “A Few Moments With” Steve Wariner: