- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 18 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
AFMW: Steve Wariner
Join Fox News Radio’s Jeff Monosso, as he spends A Few Moments With one of country music’s most versatile performers, a fluid singer and a man of many talents – Steve Wariner.
His new album “It Ain’t All Bad” – is packed with a dozen songs blending a wealth of genres and talents into one excellent album. BUT It doesn’t stop there… He’s a member of the Grand Ole Opry, and has amassed nearly three dozen Top 10 hits on the Billboard country charts – 9 of which went all the way to No. 1. He’s worked with Dottie West, playing in her road band, signed his first recording contract by guitar legend Chet Atkins, and several fellow acts have earned hits with songs written by Wariner. Those include Keith Urban’s cover of “Where the Blacktop Ends,” Garth Brooks recording of “Longneck Bottle,” Bryan White clicked with “One Small Miracle,” and Clint Black kicked up dust with “Nothin’ But the Taillights.”
Steve Wariner’s album – “It Ain’t All Bad” will be released on September 10th, 2013.
Take a LISTEN as FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso spends “A Few Moments With” Steve Wariner: