- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 14 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 20 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Rolling Stone Cover Backlash [VIDEO]
A magazine cover that got people talking, and got some people outraged, is now prompting a boycott.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Execs at Rolling Stone magazine say their hearts go out to the victims of the accused Boston bomber, but that putting Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the company of the rich and famous who’ve graced the magazine’s cover is about journalism.
Sparking a fury on social network sites and a boycott.
(Patrick) “The cover is out of taste.”
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick. At least nine major retailers including KMart, CVS and Walgreens pulling the magazine from their shelves.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: