- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 18 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Rolling Stone Cover Backlash [VIDEO]
A magazine cover that got people talking, and got some people outraged, is now prompting a boycott.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Execs at Rolling Stone magazine say their hearts go out to the victims of the accused Boston bomber, but that putting Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the company of the rich and famous who’ve graced the magazine’s cover is about journalism.
Sparking a fury on social network sites and a boycott.
(Patrick) “The cover is out of taste.”
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick. At least nine major retailers including KMart, CVS and Walgreens pulling the magazine from their shelves.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: