- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Hired! American Jobs
American companies are hiring and just in time for the 4th of July!
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone tells us what all-American companies are searching for employees in this edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you “Hired!” I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
As we celebrate the Fourth of July, we’re focusing on five all-American companies.
CVS-Caremark, the national pharmacy and drug store chain, has 2,000 openings. Top jobs include information systems, account management and customer service. Many of the openings are in Arizona, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Texas.
Cracker Barrel has 150 management positions open for its restaurant and retail operation. You can make up to $50,000 a year.
U-Haul plans to hire nearly 3,700 people by the end of the year. Customer service, general managers, mechanics, assemblers and administrative jobs and there are ‘work-from-home’ opportunities.
Caterpillar is opening a new plant in Athens, Georgia making machines in America that historically been made in Japan. They need welders.
Finally, Bi-Lo Holdings, which owns the supermarket chains Bi-Lo and Winn-Dixie, has nearly 3,500 openings across eight southeast states.
For more on these opportunities, go to CasoneExchange.com.
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone