- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 hour ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Hired! American Jobs
American companies are hiring and just in time for the 4th of July!
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone tells us what all-American companies are searching for employees in this edition of “Hired!”:
Getting you “Hired!” I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
As we celebrate the Fourth of July, we’re focusing on five all-American companies.
CVS-Caremark, the national pharmacy and drug store chain, has 2,000 openings. Top jobs include information systems, account management and customer service. Many of the openings are in Arizona, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Texas.
Cracker Barrel has 150 management positions open for its restaurant and retail operation. You can make up to $50,000 a year.
U-Haul plans to hire nearly 3,700 people by the end of the year. Customer service, general managers, mechanics, assemblers and administrative jobs and there are ‘work-from-home’ opportunities.
Caterpillar is opening a new plant in Athens, Georgia making machines in America that historically been made in Japan. They need welders.
Finally, Bi-Lo Holdings, which owns the supermarket chains Bi-Lo and Winn-Dixie, has nearly 3,500 openings across eight southeast states.
For more on these opportunities, go to CasoneExchange.com.
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone