- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 9 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Who Will Host The 2020 Olympics?
What city will get the honor of hosting the 2020 Olympic Games? The three candidate cities face organizers in Switzerland.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Tokyo, Madrid and Istanbul setting out why they should host the 2020 Olympics.
Rogge: “Each one of the three cities could stage perfect games.”
Olympics Chief Jacques Rogge saying each city’s bid team will receive a detailed grilling at a summit in Lozan, Switzerland.
Istanbul’s team will have to allay concerns about recent social unrest in the city. But a Turkish games would take the Olympics to a new region.
Madrid’s bid says the city is all set, despite an ongoing financial crisis in Spain.
While Tokyo’s campaign paints the city as a safe pair of hands. And it’s Tokyo which has received the warmest reviews in the committee’s early reports. A final decision will be made in September.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.