- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Who Will Host The 2020 Olympics?
What city will get the honor of hosting the 2020 Olympic Games? The three candidate cities face organizers in Switzerland.
FOX News Radio’s Simon Owen reports:
Tokyo, Madrid and Istanbul setting out why they should host the 2020 Olympics.
Rogge: “Each one of the three cities could stage perfect games.”
Olympics Chief Jacques Rogge saying each city’s bid team will receive a detailed grilling at a summit in Lozan, Switzerland.
Istanbul’s team will have to allay concerns about recent social unrest in the city. But a Turkish games would take the Olympics to a new region.
Madrid’s bid says the city is all set, despite an ongoing financial crisis in Spain.
While Tokyo’s campaign paints the city as a safe pair of hands. And it’s Tokyo which has received the warmest reviews in the committee’s early reports. A final decision will be made in September.
In London, Simon Owen, FOX News Radio.