- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 7 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 9 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 10 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Full Head Transplants
One human head… on another human’s body. It may not just be the stuff of sci-fi movies. Surgeons could soon be doing full head transplants in real life.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in this edition of “Housecall for Health”:
In what seems straight out of a Frankenstein movie, full human head transplants — brain and all — could happen in the near future.
A report in the journal Surgical Neurology International says during the procedure, the donor and recipient must be in the same room with a carefully controlled temperature, and the spinal cord be cut with an extremely thin knife.
The surgery would not help those with spinal cord injuries, and the ethics surrounding it are very much under debate.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.