- So Long Soda?Posted 1 hour ago
- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 18 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 23 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
AFMW: Art Smith
Art Smith, who was Oprah Winfrey’s personal chef and who cooks for and coordinates her high-profile functions around the world stopped by FOX News Radio to spend “A Few Moments With” Crystal Berger. Art has received some of the culinary profession’s highest awards and has cooked for some of the world’s most famous celebrities. Art discusses his significant weight-loss, his commitment to raising awareness of diabetes and his latest book “Healthy Comfort”.
Take a LISTEN!