- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AFMW: Art Smith
Art Smith, who was Oprah Winfrey’s personal chef and who cooks for and coordinates her high-profile functions around the world stopped by FOX News Radio to spend “A Few Moments With” Crystal Berger. Art has received some of the culinary profession’s highest awards and has cooked for some of the world’s most famous celebrities. Art discusses his significant weight-loss, his commitment to raising awareness of diabetes and his latest book “Healthy Comfort”.
Take a LISTEN!