- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 13 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AFMW: Art Smith
Art Smith, who was Oprah Winfrey’s personal chef and who cooks for and coordinates her high-profile functions around the world stopped by FOX News Radio to spend “A Few Moments With” Crystal Berger. Art has received some of the culinary profession’s highest awards and has cooked for some of the world’s most famous celebrities. Art discusses his significant weight-loss, his commitment to raising awareness of diabetes and his latest book “Healthy Comfort”.
Take a LISTEN!