- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 3 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 23 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AFMW: Art Smith
Art Smith, who was Oprah Winfrey’s personal chef and who cooks for and coordinates her high-profile functions around the world stopped by FOX News Radio to spend “A Few Moments With” Crystal Berger. Art has received some of the culinary profession’s highest awards and has cooked for some of the world’s most famous celebrities. Art discusses his significant weight-loss, his commitment to raising awareness of diabetes and his latest book “Healthy Comfort”.
Take a LISTEN!