- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AFMW: Art Smith
Art Smith, who was Oprah Winfrey’s personal chef and who cooks for and coordinates her high-profile functions around the world stopped by FOX News Radio to spend “A Few Moments With” Crystal Berger. Art has received some of the culinary profession’s highest awards and has cooked for some of the world’s most famous celebrities. Art discusses his significant weight-loss, his commitment to raising awareness of diabetes and his latest book “Healthy Comfort”.
Take a LISTEN!