- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 2 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Snowden Remains In Russia Despite U.S. Requests
Russia’s leader and America’s top diplomat are talking about the fate of NSA leaker Edward Snowden.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Secretary of State John Kerry says it’s a simple, respectful request, that Russia hand over Edward Snowden.
(Kerry) “We’re not looking for a confrontation. We’re not ordering anybody. We’re simply requesting, under a very normal procedure for the transfer of somebody.”
Just, says Kerry, as the U.S. transferred seven people that Russia requested in the past two years. But Russian President Vladimir Putin says he won’t hand over Snowden, and that he remains at the Moscow airport, free to leave at any time.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.