- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 3 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 23 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Snowden Remains In Russia Despite U.S. Requests
Russia’s leader and America’s top diplomat are talking about the fate of NSA leaker Edward Snowden.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Secretary of State John Kerry says it’s a simple, respectful request, that Russia hand over Edward Snowden.
(Kerry) “We’re not looking for a confrontation. We’re not ordering anybody. We’re simply requesting, under a very normal procedure for the transfer of somebody.”
Just, says Kerry, as the U.S. transferred seven people that Russia requested in the past two years. But Russian President Vladimir Putin says he won’t hand over Snowden, and that he remains at the Moscow airport, free to leave at any time.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.