- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 8 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 9 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Rare East Coast Tsunami Recorded
Government forecasters confirm a rare East Coast tsunami.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports on when it happened:
The evidence recorded at more than 30 tide gauges along the East Coast, Bermuda and Puerto Rico on June 13th. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration also has witness accounts of the tsunami. One man spearfishing in New Jersey first saw the tide rush out, exposing breakwater rocks usually three to four feet deep. Then, a six-foot wave rushed in, sweeping people off rocks usually five to six feet above sea level. Two people needed medical attention. And at a Rhode Island yacht club, a strong enough current through a channel to rip one large boat’s cleat right out of a dock.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.