- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 9 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
George Zimmerman Trial Jury Seated
A six-member jury and four alternates has been selected in the George Zimmerman trial.
Here is a breakdown of the jury (all women):
B-29: A Hispanic nurse on an Alzheimer’s ward who has seven children and lived in Chicago at time of shooting.
B-76: A white middle-aged woman who said Zimmerman had an “altercation with the young man. There was a struggle, and the gun went off.”
B-37: A middle-aged white woman who works for a chiropractor and has many pets. She described protests in Sanford as “rioting.”
B-51: A retired white woman from Oviedo who has a dog and 20-year-old cat. She knew a good deal about the case but said: “I’m not rigid in my thinking.”
E-6: A young white woman and mother who used to work in financial services. She used this case as an example to her adolescent children, warning them to not go out at night.
E-40: A white woman in her 60′s who lived in Iowa at the time of the shooting. She heard national-news reports and recalls the shooting was in a gated community and a teenager was killed.
E-54: White male. 50′s. Employed. Married. Has teenage 16 year old stepson + 26 year old daughter. After Trayvon Martin killed, He “cautioned” stepson about wearing a “hoodie.”
B-72:*White male. 20′s. Brown hair. Single. Tie and dress shirt. Works as maintenance technician at a school. Power lifter and arm wrestler but relatively skinny.
E-13: White female. Early 20′s or teens. Has brother who is black. Has 2 jobs. On Social media, Facebook. She says she “never” watches” the news. But when she first heard of shooting thought it was a ” racial thing.”
E-28: A middle-aged white woman who works as a nurse. She said she knew little about the case and has no opinion about Zimmerman’s guilt.
Editor’s Note: Opening statements in the George Zimmerman trial will begin on Monday, June 24th.
Tune into your local FOX News Radio affiliate for more on this developing story.