- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 4 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Chad Johnson Gets 30 Days In Jail
A former pro football player is slapped with a jail sentence after some unusual courtroom antics.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
It started as a congratulatory slap but led to a legal thunderclap for former NFL star Chad Johnson, also known as Chad Ochocinco, who slapped his male attorney on the backside in court after negotiating a no-jail plea deal in a domestic violence case.
(Judge McHugh) “The whole courtroom laughed because you just slapped your attorney. I don’t think anything’s funny about it Mr. Johnson.”
Clearly riled, Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh went on to say…
(Judge McHugh) “I’m not accepting these plea negotiations.”
And then Johnson was sentenced to to 30 days in jail for a probation violation he could have received up to a year in jail.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.