- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Chad Johnson Gets 30 Days In Jail
A former pro football player is slapped with a jail sentence after some unusual courtroom antics.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
It started as a congratulatory slap but led to a legal thunderclap for former NFL star Chad Johnson, also known as Chad Ochocinco, who slapped his male attorney on the backside in court after negotiating a no-jail plea deal in a domestic violence case.
(Judge McHugh) “The whole courtroom laughed because you just slapped your attorney. I don’t think anything’s funny about it Mr. Johnson.”
Clearly riled, Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh went on to say…
(Judge McHugh) “I’m not accepting these plea negotiations.”
And then Johnson was sentenced to to 30 days in jail for a probation violation he could have received up to a year in jail.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.