- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 hour ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Chad Johnson Gets 30 Days In Jail
A former pro football player is slapped with a jail sentence after some unusual courtroom antics.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
It started as a congratulatory slap but led to a legal thunderclap for former NFL star Chad Johnson, also known as Chad Ochocinco, who slapped his male attorney on the backside in court after negotiating a no-jail plea deal in a domestic violence case.
(Judge McHugh) “The whole courtroom laughed because you just slapped your attorney. I don’t think anything’s funny about it Mr. Johnson.”
Clearly riled, Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh went on to say…
(Judge McHugh) “I’m not accepting these plea negotiations.”
And then Johnson was sentenced to to 30 days in jail for a probation violation he could have received up to a year in jail.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.