- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 19 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Dirty Handbags
Your purse isn’t just storing your wallet, makeup, and sunglasses… according to new research, it’s carrying around lots of bacteria too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows handbags can contain more bacteria than the average toilet. A study from the company Initial Washroom Hygiene finds one-in-five purses carry bacteria dangerous enough to pose a threat to human health, especially those made of leather.
Experts say handbags should be cleaned regularly with antibacterial wipes, and women need to wash their hands after touching the inside of their purse.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.