- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Dirty Handbags
Your purse isn’t just storing your wallet, makeup, and sunglasses… according to new research, it’s carrying around lots of bacteria too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows handbags can contain more bacteria than the average toilet. A study from the company Initial Washroom Hygiene finds one-in-five purses carry bacteria dangerous enough to pose a threat to human health, especially those made of leather.
Experts say handbags should be cleaned regularly with antibacterial wipes, and women need to wash their hands after touching the inside of their purse.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.