- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 13 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Dirty Handbags
Your purse isn’t just storing your wallet, makeup, and sunglasses… according to new research, it’s carrying around lots of bacteria too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research shows handbags can contain more bacteria than the average toilet. A study from the company Initial Washroom Hygiene finds one-in-five purses carry bacteria dangerous enough to pose a threat to human health, especially those made of leather.
Experts say handbags should be cleaned regularly with antibacterial wipes, and women need to wash their hands after touching the inside of their purse.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.