- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 42 mins ago
- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Military Sex Abuse
The latest numbers from the Department of Veterans Affairs shows a staggering number of military sex abuse cases.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Of the 22 million military veterans around the country, the VA report shows that more than 85,000 vets were treated last year for injuries or illness stemming from sexual abuse in the military. Any veteran who claims to have suffered sex abuse gets immediate access to free healthcare.
Some 4,000 vets have also sought disability benefits related to sex abuse. Though for disability, veterans must be diagnosed with a health problem and submit proof that they were abused. But many lawmakers and veterans groups support allowing a veteran’s statement alone to serve as the proof that an assault or harassment has occurred.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.