- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 10 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Military Sex Abuse
The latest numbers from the Department of Veterans Affairs shows a staggering number of military sex abuse cases.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Of the 22 million military veterans around the country, the VA report shows that more than 85,000 vets were treated last year for injuries or illness stemming from sexual abuse in the military. Any veteran who claims to have suffered sex abuse gets immediate access to free healthcare.
Some 4,000 vets have also sought disability benefits related to sex abuse. Though for disability, veterans must be diagnosed with a health problem and submit proof that they were abused. But many lawmakers and veterans groups support allowing a veteran’s statement alone to serve as the proof that an assault or harassment has occurred.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.