- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 13 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Military Sex Abuse
The latest numbers from the Department of Veterans Affairs shows a staggering number of military sex abuse cases.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Of the 22 million military veterans around the country, the VA report shows that more than 85,000 vets were treated last year for injuries or illness stemming from sexual abuse in the military. Any veteran who claims to have suffered sex abuse gets immediate access to free healthcare.
Some 4,000 vets have also sought disability benefits related to sex abuse. Though for disability, veterans must be diagnosed with a health problem and submit proof that they were abused. But many lawmakers and veterans groups support allowing a veteran’s statement alone to serve as the proof that an assault or harassment has occurred.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.